Yesterday: As expected by EquityPandit.com, Indian Stock Market opened sharply lower and shoot up smartly. But again at higher level profit booking drag down the market substantially.
Today: Indian Stock Market will likely to open flat with a negative tone. It would be interesting to see whether nifty would break its important support of 4244. Day traders, be cautious!
Note: Stocks to trade for intraday, short-term delivery, long term delivery, short selling and Futures and when to exit those stocks would be sent to paid subscribers live during the market hours through SMS.
BSE Sensex: (14061): The support for the Sensex is 13800 and the resistance to the up move is at 14500
NSE Nifty: (4270) The support for the Nifty is at 4244-4200 and the resistance to the up move is at 4400-4350
IRB Infra, Bajaj Auto, Federal Bank, Baj Hold Inv
Profits for the last trading session (For Paid Subscribers)
On Wednesday, short term delivery on Bombay dying and HCC was successfully executed. This gave a profit of 5% and 13% respectively. Total profits were 18% for the day.