The government has appointed S Ramann as Chairman and Managing Director of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI). The appointment is for a period of three years from the date of his assuming the charge or until further orders, a government statement said. In December, Banks Board Bureau, the headhunter for state-owned banks and financial institutions, had recommended his name for the post.
- India to Waive Import Duty on Covid-19 Vaccine
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Files Draft Papers With SEBI for IPO
- SII CEO Poonawalla Lauds PM Modi
- Cloud Firm Druva Raises $147 Million
- Reddit Introduces New Audio-Based Product, Reddit Talk
Ramann, a 1991-batch Indian Audit & Accounts Service officer, is currently the CEO of National E-Governance Services Ltd, India’s first Information Utility.