Private sector lender Kotak Mahindra Bank on Monday reported a 33 per cent rise in its net profit to Rs 1,682 crore for the March quarter.
While the net profit was below analysts’ expectations, higher profit over last year was on the back of strong fee income and treasury gains. The lender had reported profits of Rs 1,267 crore same period last year. A Bloomberg poll had an estimated net profit of Rs 1,908 crore.
- Adani Green Surges 10% in Two Days
- Orient Cement Surges 10%, Hits 52-Week High Q4 Results
- Tata Motors DVR Hits 52-Week High Ahead of Q4 Results
- Go Air IPO Puts Highlights on Wadia Group Stocks
- Bharti Airtel Reports Q4 Net Profit of Rs 759 Cr
Kotak Bank posted lower than expected net interest income growth at Rs 3,842 crore, due to a fall in net interest margins.
Stock Covered in the news