Today, Astral advanced at 3.27 per cent to Rs 2,517.90, extending and gaining to a third consecutive trading session. On September 5, the shares of Astra hit a high at nearly 9.3 per cent in the third straight session. The stock hit 52 weeks high of Rs 2,532.70 traded on the day. On June 20, the company’s stock surged 59 per cent from its 52-week low of Rs 1,584.
- Blue Dart Express Shares Gain 2% as Arm Purchased Two Leased Aircrafts
- GMR Airports Infrastructure Hit 52-Week High as GQG Partners Acquired 4.7% Stake
- Stocks Under F&O Ban: Balrampur Chini, Hindustan Copper, SAIL and 4 Others
- Stocks in Focus: Blue Dart Express, TVS Motor, Tata Motors and Others
- Vedanta Outlook for the Week (December 11, 2023 – December 15, 2023)
In August, the stock jumped nearly 27.7 per cent, outperforming the Nifty 50 index, which rose 1.27 per cent. The stock is average, trading above its 50 at 1918.02, 100 at 1866.72 and 200-day at 1998.54. These levels will act as crucial support zones in the near term. As per data of relative strength index (RSI) stood at 86.666.
The net profit of Astra rose by 20.3 per cent to Rs 88.90 crore. The company’s net sales hit a high of 73.1 per cent to Rs 1,212.90 crore in the first quarter of FY23 over the first quarter of FY22. This company has the business of trading pipes, fitting and adhesive solutions.