Birla Estates Pvt Ltd will invest around Rs 5,500 crore to develop a luxury housing project in South Mumbai as part of its expansion plan amid rising demand for residential properties, its CEO KT Jithendran said.
Birla Estates, which is a 100 per cent wholly-owned subsidiary of B K Birla group’s Century Textiles and Industries Ltd (CTIL), has started the development of a luxury housing project, having a total of around 1,200 housing units, in its 14-acre project Birla Niyaara, at Worli in South Mumbai.
Birla Estate Chief Executive Officer (CEO) KT Jithendran said: “We have around 30 acres of land parcel in Worli where we plan an integrated development. We are launching our flagship project Birla Niyaara on a 14-acre land parcel which will be developed over the next 7-8 years,” according to media reports.
- HPCL to Lift 45% More Oil From Iraq to Meet Expanded Refining Capacity
- Glenmark Pharma Gets FDA Nod for Generic Regadenoson Injection
- Apple iPhones Registers 48% Growth in India
- Ultratech Cement Q3 Consolidated Net Profit Rises 8% to Rs 1,708 Crore
- JSW to Invest Rs 2,200 Crores in Wind Power Project in Tamil Nadu
The company plans to develop 2.5 million square feet of housing, one million square feet of office buildings and 1,00,000 square feet of high street retail in various phases of this 14-acre project.