The US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a ‘Level One’ Covid-19 notice for Americans travelling to India and said, “Your risk of contracting Covid-19 and having severe symptoms may be lower if you are fully vaccinated with a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) authorised vaccine.”
- UK Forces New Safety Measures Amid Omicron
- Over 54K Citizens Evacuated in Andhra Pradesh Due to Cyclone Jawad
- Arcab Raises Seed Round From We Founder Circle
- VI Among Stocks Under F&O Ban on NSE
- UN Plans Plastic Waste Management in India
In its report for India, the State Department requested US citizens not to travel to Jammu and Kashmir due to terrorism and civil unrest and within 10 kilometres of the India-Pakistan border due to the potential for fights. Ait also issued an advisory for Pakistan saying not to travel to Balochistan province and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province due to terrorism and the potential for armed conflict.