The administration has got Rs 533 crores as dividend share from 4 CPSEs, including IRCON and NHPC this Fiscal Year (FY), DIPAM Secretary Tuhin Kanta Pandey said. “NHPC, IRCON, CONCOR and Hindustan Copper have contributed around Rs 148 crores, Rs 294 crores, Rs 67 crores and Rs 24 crores apiece as dividend shares to Government of India,” the DIPAM Secretary tweeted.
- UK Forces New Safety Measures Amid Omicron
- Over 54K Citizens Evacuated in Andhra Pradesh Due to Cyclone Jawad
- Arcab Raises Seed Round From We Founder Circle
- VI Among Stocks Under F&O Ban on NSE
- UN Plans Plastic Waste Management in India
According to the Department of Investment and Public Asset Management (DIPAM) website, so far in the Current FY, the centre has collected Rs 8,572 crores as dividends from Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs).