On Wednesday, World Health Organisation (WHO) said it expects to receive clarifications from Bharat Biotech by the end of this week on its COVID-19 vaccine, Covaxin and will meet on November 3 for a final risk-benefit assessment for the Emergency Use Listing.
- Why Maruti Share Prices Gained 6.83% in Tuesday’s Trade ? What’s Ahead ?
- Sensex Recovers 367 Points After Losing 4000 Points in 6 Days
- Airtel Commissions 21-MW Solar Power Plant
- SEBI Bans 14 Entities in Lux Industries Insider Trading Case
- Meta Builds Fastest AI Supercomputer
WHO Technical Advisory Group for Emergency Use Listing (EUL) is an independent advisory group that provides recommendations to WHO on whether a #COVID19 vaccine can be listed for emergency use under the EUL procedure, the WHO tweeted.
The Technical Advisory Group met on October 26 and decided that additional clarifications from the manufacturer (Bharat Biotech) are needed to conduct a final EUL risk-benefit assessment for global use of the Covaxin vaccine”.
The Technical Advisory Group expects to receive these clarifications from the manufacturer (Bharat Biotech) by the end of this week. It aims to reconvene for the final risk-benefit assessment on Wednesday, November 3, 2021, the WHO tweeted.