From December 19 2022, Dr Reddy’s Laboratories will be replaced by Tata Motors in the 30-share benchmark S&P BSE Sensex. Tata Motors closed 0.04 per cent at Rs 423.55, and Dr Reddy’s Laboratories closed at Rs 4,412.15 on November 18 (Friday) on the BSE.
- Adani Group has $35 Million in Bond Coupons Due This Week
- Union Budget to Boost Country’s Exports, Manufacturing: Govt
- Union Budget 2023: Govt to Levy Tax on Insurance Policies with Premium Above Rs 5 Lakh
- Adani Enterprise, Adani Green, HDFC, Maruti Suzuki, Insurance Companies are in Focus
- Union Budget 2023: FM Announces New Investment Scheme for Women
Meanwhile, Adani Power will replace Adani Total Gas, and Indian Hotels Company will replace HPCL (Hindustan Petroleum Corporation) in the S&P BSE SENSEX Next 50 index and the S&P BSE 100 index. No changes have been made in the S&P BSE SENSEX 50 and S&P BSE BANKEX Indices.
On November 19 2022, the Sensex fell to 87.12 points, or 0.14 points, to end at 61,663.48. The top 30 largest performers are the most liquid and financially sound companies across key sectors of the Indian economy, which are listed on the BSE.
Over 40 per cent of the total market cap of the listed universe on the BSE, which Sensex covered, was launched on January 1, 1986. The top 10 Sensex constituents by index are rebalanced twice yearly in June and December. The top 10 Sensex constituents by index weights include RIL, HDFC Bank, Infosys, TCS, ICICI Bank, ITC, Axis Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank and L&T.