EquityPandit’s recently launched Prima App has bagged the most prestigious Award in Financial Services for the Best Innovation of the year by The Economic Times. The award was given to Abhishek Parakh, CEO & Managing Director, EquityPandit on 24 February 2020 at Sahara Star, Mumbai.
The ET Innovation Awards seeks to identify and showcase the best innovations that are driving growth in the areas of business, products, technology, social impact etc. The award looked deeply into out-of-the-box thinking and innovation.
Jury Members were:
* P. Hota, Former MD & CEO – National Payments Corporation of India
* Arundhati Bhattacharya, Former Chairman – State Bank of India
* Dhananjaya A. Tambe, DMD & CIO – State Bank of India
* G. V. Nageswara Rao, MD & CEO – National Securities Depository Limited
* JA Chowdary, Advisor Information Technology – Government of Tamil Nadu
* Mohan Tanksale, Former CEO – Indian Banks Association
* Nabankur Sen, Advisor & Former CISO – Bandhan Bank
* R. Ramanan, Mission Director – Atal Innovation Mission
* Raj Singh, CEO (Former Group COO) – Finova360 (Chase Bank Kenya)
* Suresh Sethi, MD & CEO – India Post Payments Bank
* V G Kannan, Chief Executive – Indian Banks Association
* V Viswanand, DMD – Max Life Insurance
Earlier, Abhishek Parakh was also named in Top 100 BFSI Leaders, By ET Now. Under his leadership, EquityPandit has bagged several National Awards including Top 25 Market Research by The CEO Company, ‘The Leading Equity Research Company of the Year’ by World Signature Awards 2019, by News24, ‘Professional Financial Services of the Year 2018’ Award and Best MSME Award 2017.