On Wednesday, ESR India is an industrial and logistics real estate platform said it has added 44 acres to its existing park in Oragadam and will invest another Rs 260 crore for construction and development. ESR India, an industrial and logistics real estate platform, on Wednesday, said it has added 44 acres to its existing park in Oragadam and will invest another Rs 260 crore for construction and development.
The acquisition will help ESR Oragadam Industrial & Logistics Park become an 80-acre park.
Oragadam is a hub for automobile, auto-ancillary, renewable energy, research and development centres, third-party logistics, electronics, aerospace, and defence.
- Blue Dart Express Shares Gain 2% as Arm Purchased Two Leased Aircrafts
- GMR Airports Infrastructure Hit 52-Week High as GQG Partners Acquired 4.7% Stake
- Stocks Under F&O Ban: Balrampur Chini, Hindustan Copper, SAIL and 4 Others
- Stocks in Focus: Blue Dart Express, TVS Motor, Tata Motors and Others
- Vedanta Outlook for the Week (December 11, 2023 – December 15, 2023)
“We are thrilled to expand our operations in Oragadam, which has emerged as a renowned destination for indigenous as well as global companies wanting to expand their operations in India. Infrastructure development backed by state government’s support has boosted industrial activity in this region and increased demand for Grade A facilities making it a favourable destination for expansion and consolidation,” said Abhijit Malkani, CEO & Country Head of ESR India.