Fintso (B2B2C) fintech platform has partnered with smallcase to provide new investment opportunities to 15 lakh retail investors managed by 3,400 financial product distributors on its wealthtech platform.
- HPCL to Lift 45% More Oil From Iraq to Meet Expanded Refining Capacity
- Glenmark Pharma Gets FDA Nod for Generic Regadenoson Injection
- Apple iPhones Registers 48% Growth in India
- Ultratech Cement Q3 Consolidated Net Profit Rises 8% to Rs 1,708 Crore
- JSW to Invest Rs 2,200 Crores in Wind Power Project in Tamil Nadu
Fintso is a whole stack wealthtech platform focused on giving access to retail investors, especially the NeXT Billion, by enabling Independent Financial Product Providers (IFPPs) with access to financial products, digital execution, and advisory support.
Through this partnership, distributors will be able to offer curated baskets of stocks and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) that are based on a theme, strategy, or goal to their clients, called smallcases.