The foreign exchange of India reserves went down by $1.268 billion to $561.583 billion in the first week, as per RBI (Reserve of India).
- Union Budget 2023: Gaming Industry Welcomes TDS Changes, Awaits Clarity on GST
- Adani Group has $35 Million in Bond Coupons Due This Week
- Union Budget to Boost Country’s Exports, Manufacturing: Govt
- Union Budget 2023: Govt to Levy Tax on Insurance Policies with Premium Above Rs 5 Lakh
- Adani Enterprise, Adani Green, HDFC, Maruti Suzuki, Insurance Companies are in Focus
India’s foreign currency assets, the most significant component of the forex reserves, went down by $1.747 billion to $496,441 billion. Last year, the overall forex reserves were at about $633 billion.
However, Gold reserves hit a high of $461 million to $41.784 billion. The country’s foreign exchange reserves reportedly touched an all-time high of about $645 billion in October 2021.