Former President Donald Trump will commentate ringside on Saturday for an exhibition boxing match by former heavyweight champion Evander Holyfield vs Vitor Belfort. “I love great fighters and great fights. I look forward to watching both this Saturday night and sharing my thoughts ringside. You would not want to miss this event,” Trump said in a press release.
- PM Modi to Hold Review Meeting With Ministry Secretaries Today
- GST Council Decides to Set Up Two GoMs
- SBI, BOB Reduce Home Loan Rates by 25-45 Bps
- Byju’s And NITI Aayog Partner to Give Free Education to Kids
- New Equity Investors to be Vodafone Idea’s Calling Card
Donald Trump has a great history with boxing after hosting and promoting various fight cards in the past years, most of them at the casino he owned in Atlantic City, New Jersey. FITE.TV, the platform where the match will be streamed was recently purchased by Triller. The video-sharing platform has a past with celebrities calling for boxing and has had Snoop Dogg and Saturday Night Live’s Pete Davidson as a guest commentator.