On Wednesday, FrontRow said it had raised $14 million as part of its Series A round, led by Eight Roads Ventures and GSV.
The round also saw participation from existing investors Lightspeed and Elevation Capital, along with angel investors, including artists Vishal Dhadlani and Raftaar, Cred founder Kunal Shah, Unacademy co-founder Gaurav Munjal, and ShareChat co-founder Farid Ahsan.
- Why Maruti Share Prices Gained 6.83% in Tuesday’s Trade ? What’s Ahead ?
- Sensex Recovers 367 Points After Losing 4000 Points in 6 Days
- Airtel Commissions 21-MW Solar Power Plant
- SEBI Bans 14 Entities in Lux Industries Insider Trading Case
- Meta Builds Fastest AI Supercomputer
The startup focuses on providing non-academic courses, including singing, music composition, cricket, photography, and film-making, from top influencers in the respective fields. The platform currently has more than 100 courses live and follows a community and cohort-based approach for learning.