Google will let Samsung Electronics provide the 5G modem tech for its Pixel phone in the US market. Google had revealed its processor chip to power its new Pixel phones. Samsung will give Pixel’s modem tech to the firms in the world capable of making 5G modems that connect devices to wireless data networks.
- HPCL to Lift 45% More Oil From Iraq to Meet Expanded Refining Capacity
- Glenmark Pharma Gets FDA Nod for Generic Regadenoson Injection
- Apple iPhones Registers 48% Growth in India
- Ultratech Cement Q3 Consolidated Net Profit Rises 8% to Rs 1,708 Crore
- JSW to Invest Rs 2,200 Crores in Wind Power Project in Tamil Nadu
Samsung told Reuters its new modem tech is millimetre-wave networking, and Google’s smartphones will support millimetre-wave networks. Pixel’s sales will provide Samsung with a big chance to showcase its chipmaking skills to an enormous phone industry.