On Monday, HCL Technologies said that it had expanded its strategic partnership with Google Cloud to launch healthcare and life sciences solutions for customers jointly.
This partnership will deliver the best of HCL and Google Cloud’s deep health care and life sciences domain capabilities and investments through co-innovation and address the shifts in the industry, a statement said.
- Share Market Tips for – Friday, January 21, 2022
- Snapchat Introduces New Safety Features for Teens
- Lotus Herbals Acquires 25% Stake in Conscious Chemist
- Bunge to Pick 33% Stake in UPL’s Associate Firm Sinagro in Brazil
- Glenmark Pharma Inks Exclusive Licensing Agreement With Lotus International
HCL Technologies will establish a joint centre of excellence (CoE) for Google Cloud with industry subject matter experts and Google Cloud-certified ideapreneurs to deliver solutions for the payer, provider, medtech and biopharma customers added.
HCL’s Google Cloud Native Labs will help accelerate these solutions with Google Cloud support, which is positioned to deliver solutions through its native data and AI offerings and its security capabilities across the healthcare and life sciences value chain, it said.