On Monday, HCL Technologies said that it had expanded its strategic partnership with Google Cloud to launch healthcare and life sciences solutions for customers jointly.
This partnership will deliver the best of HCL and Google Cloud’s deep health care and life sciences domain capabilities and investments through co-innovation and address the shifts in the industry, a statement said.
- Why Vedanta (NSE: VEDL) gained 12.91% today? What’s Ahead?
- Sterlite Power Gets Rs 324 Crore Transmission Project
- Tea Exports Drops by 14% in 2021
- PharmEasy Closes Pre-IPO Funding at $350 Million
- New Zealand PM Ardern Raises Lockdown in Auckland
HCL Technologies will establish a joint centre of excellence (CoE) for Google Cloud with industry subject matter experts and Google Cloud-certified ideapreneurs to deliver solutions for the payer, provider, medtech and biopharma customers added.
HCL’s Google Cloud Native Labs will help accelerate these solutions with Google Cloud support, which is positioned to deliver solutions through its native data and AI offerings and its security capabilities across the healthcare and life sciences value chain, it said.