India offers a spectrum of possibilities to investors and business firms, Union Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said to executives of top American companies. Sitharaman is currently attending the annual meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. She has also been meeting top American CEOs who have shown interest in taking the investment opportunities in India.
Schemes like National Monetisation Pipeline launched the National Infrastructure Master Plan and a spectrum of opportunities at GIFT City in Gujarat was considered by the Sitharaman during her meeting. She stressed the presence and performance of the company in India and its plans to invest in the upcoming years.
- Why Vedanta (NSE: VEDL) gained 12.91% today? What’s Ahead?
- Sterlite Power Gets Rs 324 Crore Transmission Project
- Tea Exports Drops by 14% in 2021
- PharmEasy Closes Pre-IPO Funding at $350 Million
- New Zealand PM Ardern Raises Lockdown in Auckland
During her meeting with B Marc Allen, Chief Strategy Officer of Boeing, the conversation was in the fields of skilling, research and growth, manufacturing, innovation and the aerospace sector. She stressed Boeing’s collaboration in Make In India and Atma Nirbhar Bharat schemes.