India will take part in the environment minister’s meeting at the 16th G20 Summit today. Union Environment Minister Bhupender Yadav will virtually participate in the two-day conference; accompanying him will be Minister of State for Environment Ashwini Choubey and other senior officials, the environment ministry said in a tweet on Wednesday.
- PM Modi to Hold Review Meeting With Ministry Secretaries Today
- GST Council Decides to Set Up Two GoMs
- SBI, BOB Reduce Home Loan Rates by 25-45 Bps
- Byju’s And NITI Aayog Partner to Give Free Education to Kids
- New Equity Investors to be Vodafone Idea’s Calling Card
“India to virtually participate in the #Environment Ministerial Meeting of the G20 countries on 22nd July 2021. #India shall be represented by a committee led by Hon’ble Union Environment Minister, Shri Bhupender Yadav and Hon’ble MoS, Shri Ashwini K Choubey & senior officers of Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change,” the tweet said. The 16th G20 Summit below the Italian Presidency will revolve around its central theme of “People, Planet” and Prosperity”.