IndiaMART InterMESH shares hit a 52-week low of Rs 3,751 and were down 2% on the BSE in Yesterday’s trade.
Previously, the stock had fallen below Rs 3,790.90 touched on June 30, 2020. It slipped 43 per cent compared to an 11 per cent decline in the S&P BSE Sensex.
- Stocks to Buy for Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Avalon Tech Files Draft Documents to Raise Rs 1,025 Crore in IPO
- Subscription-Based OTT Aha Uses Advertising to Drive Revenue
- Jupiter Steps into Mutual Fund Investing with Impunity SIP
- Yes Bank and IBSFINtech Tie-up to Tap Corporate Finance Opportunities
IndiaMART ended fiscal 2021-22 (FY22) with 40.9 per cent margins vs 49 per cent in FY21 as it significantly expanded sales and the customer-services team by around 722 in H2FY22.
Meanwhile, in Q4FY22, IndiaMART reported a 12% year-on-year (YoY) growth in consolidated total revenue. EBIT for Q4 FY22 stood at 28 per cent compared to 48 per cent for the last quarter of FY21. Net profit grew 3 per cent yearly, down 18 per cent sequentially at Rs 57 crore.