On December 6, 2022, the civil construction company announced approval by the company’s board of directors to consider the proposal of fundraising by way of issuance of non-convertible debentures on a private placement basis (PPB).
- Union Budget 2023: Gaming Industry Welcomes TDS Changes, Awaits Clarity on GST
- Adani Group has $35 Million in Bond Coupons Due This Week
- Union Budget to Boost Country’s Exports, Manufacturing: Govt
- Union Budget 2023: Govt to Levy Tax on Insurance Policies with Premium Above Rs 5 Lakh
- Adani Enterprise, Adani Green, HDFC, Maruti Suzuki, Insurance Companies are in Focus
The company is the largest specialized EPC, engaged in oil & gas pipeline, power transmission & distribution, railways and civil infrastructure business. Currently, the project is implemented in more than 30 countries, with a global footprint in 67 countries.
On a consolidated basis, Kalpataru Power’s net profit hit a high of 18.1% at Rs 9.8 crore, with net sales up 7% in Q2FY23 at Rs 3,798 crore from Q2FY22.
On the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), Kalpataru Power Transmission’s shares went down by 0.27% to Rs 515.45.