Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) stake in listed companies was at its lowest in 50 quarters for the quarter ended September 2021, shows the data from primeinfobase.com. LIC owns 3.69 per cent of the total listed universe based on available disclosures, the lowest since at least June 2009.
- Coal India Shares Up 1% as May Production, Sales Growth Cheers Street
- M&M Financial Services Shares Soar on Strong Disbursement Growth, Collections
- GAIL Injects Rs 2,100 Crore in JBF Petrochemicals
- Apollo Hospitals Hits 52-Week High on Talks to Raise $200 Million, Shares Jump 8% in 2 Days
- Sebi Lists New Norms for High-Risk FPIs
This is a fall from the 3.74 per cent stake held in the June 2021 quarter. The stake has primarily been in decline since June 2012.
Stock Covered in the news
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)-View Detailed Analysis