Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) stake in listed companies was at its lowest in 50 quarters for the quarter ended September 2021, shows the data from primeinfobase.com. LIC owns 3.69 per cent of the total listed universe based on available disclosures, the lowest since at least June 2009.
- Hinduja Tech Acquires Drive System Design to Expand eMobility Services
- Abans Holdings Sets IPO Price Range at Rs 256-270
- Stocks to Buy for Wednesday, December 07,2022
- Astra Microwave Shares Up 7% as Board Considers Rs 400 Crore Fundraising on Friday
- Bajaj Consumer Shares Rise 5% as Board to Consider Share Buyback Proposal on Friday
This is a fall from the 3.74 per cent stake held in the June 2021 quarter. The stake has primarily been in decline since June 2012.
Stock Covered in the news