Vodafone Idea (Vi), a joint venture between Aditya Birla Group and Vodafone Group, will continue to scout for new equity investors and invest in new technologies, including fifth-generation-based technology, after the central government’s bailout package.
- Why Vedanta (NSE: VEDL) gained 12.91% today? What’s Ahead?
- Sterlite Power Gets Rs 324 Crore Transmission Project
- Tea Exports Drops by 14% in 2021
- PharmEasy Closes Pre-IPO Funding at $350 Million
- New Zealand PM Ardern Raises Lockdown in Auckland
The loss-making company will be saving up to Rs 23,000 crore per annum to help it tide over its immediate cash-flow crisis. “It is a big relief to both promoters that the company will not face bankruptcy as was the case before the package,” said a source close to Vi.
Stock Covered in the news