Apple has launched a new iPad with the iPad mini 6 at California Streaming. The iPad comes with an updated front camera and features like a centre stage. iPad mini 6 comes with a larger screen. The cost in India is Rs 46,900 for 64GB with Wi-Fi. It has four colours – Space Grey, Pink, Purple and Starlight. The iPad mini 6 sales in India begins on October 1.
- Snapchat Introduces New Safety Features for Teens
- Lotus Herbals Acquires 25% Stake in Conscious Chemist
- Bunge to Pick 33% Stake in UPL’s Associate Firm Sinagro in Brazil
- Glenmark Pharma Inks Exclusive Licensing Agreement With Lotus International
- NTT Ltd Appoints Avinash Joshi as India CEO
The iPad mini 6 has an all-new design. It has a giant 8.3-inch Liquid Retina display with a 2266×1488 resolution. The exhibition has 500 nits of brightness, a P3 wide colour gamut, anti-reflective screen coating, True Tone, and full lamination. The phone also supports Apple Pencil 2nd-generation. The iPad has a 12MP ultrawide camera with Centre Stage support. The rear camera has a 12MP sensor with Focus Pixels. The back camera also has a True Tone flash. Apple claims that the iPad mini offers over 10 hours of battery life on a single charge. A USB Type-C port can charge it. The phone has 20W fast charging, and the charger comes inside the box.