Today, OYO said it had appointed Rajnish Kumar, former Chairman of State Bank of India (SBI), as Strategic Group Advisor. He spent over 40 years in the financial sector, will play a key role in advising OYO’s management on short-term and long-term strategy, regulatory and stakeholder engagement, and enhancing the company’s brand globally.
“Ritesh (Agarwal), a first-generation entrepreneur, and his team have created a unique technology platform to make OYO a household name in the travel sector. I have always been excited about the startups which are bringing a revolutionary change to the Indian economy. Looking forward to working closely with Ritesh and his team in creating value for all stakeholders,” Kumar said.
- HPCL to Lift 45% More Oil From Iraq to Meet Expanded Refining Capacity
- Glenmark Pharma Gets FDA Nod for Generic Regadenoson Injection
- Apple iPhones Registers 48% Growth in India
- Ultratech Cement Q3 Consolidated Net Profit Rises 8% to Rs 1,708 Crore
- JSW to Invest Rs 2,200 Crores in Wind Power Project in Tamil Nadu
Ritesh Agarwal, Founder & Chairman of OYO, said, “We are delighted to welcome Mr Rajnish Kumar as a Strategic Group Advisor at OYO. He is a veteran in the financial services sector. It is great to have him work closely with our Board and the Management. His leadership lessons and professionalism are an inspiration…Technology innovations are exciting for both Mr Kumar and us at OYO. His experience of digitization and technology-led initiatives for the customers is critical for us as we make a difference to our stakeholders’ lives.”