Prime Minister Narendra Modi chaired a meeting to review the preparation of states, central ministries and agencies to deal with the new formation of Cyclone Jawad. PM Modi ordered officials to take all safety measures to ensure that people are removed from dangerous areas, and supplies of all essential services like electricity, telecommunications, health facilities and drinking water are restored immediately in the event of any destruction.
- Snap Launches Tools for Parents to Monitor Teen Contacts
- Yield Rise Erodes Bank Profits in Q1, SBI worst hit, Canara Gains
- Produze Raises $2.6 Million in Seed Funding from Accel, All in Capital
- Post Office Staff Misappropriates Rs 96 Cr of Public Money: CAG
- Multibagger Small-Cap Stock Sets a Quarterly Record And Raises The Yield To 3.05 Per Cent
He ordered them to ensure sufficient storage of essential medicines and supplies. He also told that control rooms be operational round the clock. The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has informed that a low-pressure region in the Bay of Bengal is creating a Cyclone Jawad, which can reach the coast of north Andhra Pradesh-Odisha.