- User Consent and Agreement:
- Information You Provide:
We amass your name and email address when you furnish feedback or establish contact with us via email. Furthermore, when you partake in surveys or avail yourself of services on our website, we may gather supplementary information. Your Personal and financial information, encompassing your first and last name, contact number, email address, age, and more, may be compiled during your engagement with our services.
- Information Collected via Technology:
To enrich your browsing experience on our website, our servers may accumulate information such as your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, and domain name. To facilitate the analysis of visitor activity and augment our website’s performance, we may enlist the services of third-party providers. These providers may employ cookies and other technological tools for this purpose.
- Use of Personal Information:
We harness the Personal Information you provide for an array of purposes, including but not limited to:
- Identifying you within our system as a user.
- Orchestrating the efficient administration of our website and services.
- Catering to the services you solicit.
- Enhancing the quality of your interaction with our website and services.
- Dispatching email communications, newsletters, surveys, promotional offers, and materials germane to our services.
- Safeguarding our services and the interests of our users.
- Undertaking market analysis, customer research, and statistical assessments.
- Forestalling, identifying, and investigating fraudulent activities or unlawful conduct.
- Sharing information with regulated entities as mandated by relevant regulations.
- Disclosure to Third Parties:
We may be compelled, from time to time, to divulge your personal information to governmental or judicial bodies, agencies, or regulatory authorities in adherence to applicable laws, including cyber laws. Additionally, we may share your information with third parties, including group companies, to facilitate the provision of services and the execution of technical functions on our behalf, such as disseminating emails or newsletters to users.
- Third-Party Websites:
Please be mindful that when you click on external website links, you will depart from our website, and other entities may commence the collection of your Personal Information. We relinquish control over such external websites and their content.
We employ cookies to amplify the navigational ease of our website and to store user preferences. Should you opt to disable cookies in your browser, be aware that this choice may impact your experience on equitypandit.com.
- Security of Your Information:
The security of your Personal Information is paramount to Equitypandit Media Corp. We diligently implement appropriate technical, operational, and physical security controls commensurate with the nature of our business. We employ various industry-standard security technologies and protocols to avert unauthorized access, utilization, or disclosure. In the event of a security breach resulting in unauthorized access to your information, we will make every effort to apprise you of the extent of such breach, in accordance with applicable law and collaboration with pertinent authorities. It is worth noting that notwithstanding our earnest efforts to shield your information, Equitypandit Media Corp, its affiliates, and directors cannot be held responsible or liable in the event of unauthorized persons breaching security measures and illicitly utilizing sensitive or personal data.
- Retention of Information/Data:
It is important to understand that we may uphold the data you provide to us for the duration mandated by law and for as long as it is necessary to efficiently deliver our services to users.
- Contact Information:
Equitypandit Media Corp
- Personal Information:Any information that can directly or indirectly identify an individual.
- Anonymous Information:Information that cannot reasonably identify an individual.
- Internet Protocol (IP):The protocol governing the exchange of messages between computers over the internet.
- Cookies:Small pieces of data stored by a browser after visiting a website.