Bengaluru-based auto-component maker Sansera Engineering Ltd’s initial public offering has fixed its price band of Rs 734-744 a share. Earlier, the firm said its IPO would open on 14 September and close on 16 September.
The IPO consists of a pure offer for sale (OFS) of 17.24 million shares by its existing shareholders and promoters. On the upper band price, the firm will raise Rs 1,282.66 crore via IPO.
The OFS comprises an up to 8.64 million share sale by Client Ebene Ltd, up to 4.84 million shares by CVCIGP II Employees EBENE, up to 2.06 million shares by S Sekhar Vasan, up to 5.71 lakh shares each by Unni Rajagopal K, FR Singhvi and D Devaraj.
ICICI Securities, IIFL Securities and Nomura Financial Advisory are the lead managers on the issue.
- Why Maruti Share Prices Gained 6.83% in Tuesday’s Trade ? What’s Ahead ?
- Sensex Recovers 367 Points After Losing 4000 Points in 6 Days
- Airtel Commissions 21-MW Solar Power Plant
- SEBI Bans 14 Entities in Lux Industries Insider Trading Case
- Meta Builds Fastest AI Supercomputer
The firm is one of the leading manufacturers of connecting rods, crankshafts, rocker arms and gear shifter forks for two-wheelers and passenger vehicles.