Supreme Court (SC) benches would sit one hour late from their scheduled time in the morning on Monday as many staffers have tested positive for coronavirus, sources said. They said that as many staffers have got infected, the judges would hold courts through video conferencing from their residences.
- Why Vedanta (NSE: VEDL) gained 12.91% today? What’s Ahead?
- Sterlite Power Gets Rs 324 Crore Transmission Project
- Tea Exports Drops by 14% in 2021
- PharmEasy Closes Pre-IPO Funding at $350 Million
- New Zealand PM Ardern Raises Lockdown in Auckland
The entire court premises, including courtrooms, are being sanitized, they said. The apex court has also come out with a notification that the benches, which used to assemble at 10.30 AM, would assemble one hour late on Monday.