The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has set up an expert group to suggest tweaks to the initial public offering (IPO) pricing process after the market regulator observed several shortcomings in the existing procedure, two regulatory sources privy to the development said.
- PM Modi to Address World Economic Forum’s Davos Agenda Today
- AGS Transact Technologies Prices IPO at Rs 166-175 Per Share
- Share Market Tips for – Monday, January 17, 2022
- Nifty Media Outlook for the Week (Jan 17,2022 – Jan 21,2022)
- Nifty Realty Outlook for the Week (Jan 17,2022 – Jan 21,2022)
The panel will examine the demerits of the current book-building process, the sway institutional investors hold in determining the final pricing. Whether companies should be mandated to have a more comprehensive price band, the sources said.