Commerce and Industry Minister Piyush Goyal said services exports touched an all-time high of $250 billion in 2021-22. The previous highest level was $213 billion in 2019-20.
- SpiceJet Shares Hit 20% Upper Circuit on Plans to Review Fundraising Routes
- REC Announced Its Plans to Raise Rs 6,000 Crore Via Bonds
- Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Shares Gain 2% as Arm Partners with COYA for ALS Drug
- IDFC First Bank Shares Tumble 4% as 2% Equity Change Hands on Exchanges
- Bharat Electronics Shares Hit 52-Week High on Securing Rs 580 Crore Order
“Even though the Covid-19 pandemic impacted sectors like tourism and travel, we could meet our $250 billion targets. These are the highest ever services exports. However, this is preliminary data, and the figure may increase once the final data is released,” Goyal said.