Natural pet food brand Dogsee Chew has raised $7 million as part of its pre-Series A round from Sixth Sense Ventures. According to the company, it will use the company’s footprint in India and other developed markets while accelerating new product development and manufacturing. Founded by husband-wife duo Bhupendra Khanal and Sneh Sharma, Dogsee Chew produces vegetarian hard cheese dog chews.
- Whirlpool Corporation Stock Gained on Selling a 24% Stake in India’s Unit
- HFCL to Set Up Rs 144 Crore Optical Fiber Cable Plant in Poland, Shares Jumped
- Tata Power Shares Climb Before Closing Lower as Unit to Supply Green Power to BluSmart
- ABB India Shares Surged Over 13% on Q4 Results, Net Profit Rose 11%, Board Recommended Final Dividend
- Shares of Ashok Leyland Rose over 2% on Plans to Set Up EV Manufacturing Plant in UP
“We are very excited about Sixth Sense Ventures coming onboard. We look forward to leveraging their expertise in the consumer space as we work to better the quality of life for pets. Pet parents are looking for healthy food and treat options, and we are committed to delivering it with our rich expertise and research-oriented approach,” said Khanal, founder, Dogsee Chew.
Dogsee Chew has over 30 stock-keeping units and a sales volume of over 100 tonnes per month. The brand is currently present in over 5,000 retail stores across 30 countries. The brand also employs an estimated 10,000 farmers and has recently entered Japan and China.