Gurugram-based e-commerce firm Snapdeal, which has repositioned itself as a value e-commerce company, said on Thursday it would offer new mothers the option to work from home for six months, in addition to six months of maternity leave.
As companies look to welcome employees back to the office, Snapdeal announced this update to its maternity leave policy, keeping in mind the ongoing pandemic and apprehensions that new mothers may have while returning to the office.
- China Launches Satellite to Test Space Debris Mitigation Technology
- Govt Asks States to Rise Coverage of 2nd Dose of Covid-19 Vaccine
- Government Notifies Rules to Ease Telecom Infra Rollout Fees
- Thailand Ends Quarantine for Fully Vaccinated Tourists From November 1
- Critical to Rebuild Trust in NBFCs: RBI
In another wellness measure for the team, Snapdeal also announced one day leave every month for all its women employees, which will be the entitled sick/ casual leaves that they are entitled to.