The annual general meeting (AGM) of Tata Sons is the Tata group’s holding company held virtually on Tuesday.
The shareholders will vote on raising new debt to Rs 40,000 crore at a time when the group has made ambitious plans to make a big splash in e-commerce and buying Air India from the central government.
- PM Modi to Hold Review Meeting With Ministry Secretaries Today
- GST Council Decides to Set Up Two GoMs
- SBI, BOB Reduce Home Loan Rates by 25-45 Bps
- Byju’s And NITI Aayog Partner to Give Free Education to Kids
- New Equity Investors to be Vodafone Idea’s Calling Card
The shareholders will also vote on appointments of directors Sourabh Agarwal and Harish Manwani. The Tata group companies have performed well, both gaining market valuation and in sales and profitability terms in last year.