Tracxn Technologies Ltd is a Bengaluru-based analytics firm that has filed draft papers with the Securities Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to raise funds via a share sale.
The initial public offering comprises a pure offer for sale of up to 38.67 million shares by its existing shareholders and promoters. The OFS consist of up to 7.66 million shares each by Neha Singh and Abhishek Goyal, 1.26 million shares each by Binny Bansal and Sachin Bansal, 10.98 million shares by Elevation Capital, 4.02 million shares by Accel India IV Mauritius, and 2.18 million shares by SCI Investments V.
- Why Maruti Share Prices Gained 6.83% in Tuesday’s Trade ? What’s Ahead ?
- Sensex Recovers 367 Points After Losing 4000 Points in 6 Days
- Airtel Commissions 21-MW Solar Power Plant
- SEBI Bans 14 Entities in Lux Industries Insider Trading Case
- Meta Builds Fastest AI Supercomputer
Apart from these, Sahil Barua, Deepak Singh, Trustees, Kolluri Living Trust, Milliways Fund LLC, Rathnagirish Mathrubootham, Apoletto Asia Ltd, Trustees, NRJN Family Trust, Manoj Kumar Gandhi, WGG International Ltd also plans to sell via OFS.
Sachin Bansal and Binny Bansal hold a 1.26 per cent stake each, while Elevation Capital has a 21.89 per cent stake in the firm. IIFL Securities is the sole book-running manager for this issue.
Stock Covered in the news