The United States of America honoured the 20th anniversary of 9/11 with religious ceremonies after the chaotic withdrawal of US troops from Afghanistan and returned to the power of the Taliban. Painful ceremonies will take place at the three sites where 19 Al-Qaeda hijackers crashed crowded aeroplanes, hitting the cultural, financial and political hearts of the US and changing the world forever.
- Snapchat Introduces New Safety Features for Teens
- Lotus Herbals Acquires 25% Stake in Conscious Chemist
- Bunge to Pick 33% Stake in UPL’s Associate Firm Sinagro in Brazil
- Glenmark Pharma Inks Exclusive Licensing Agreement With Lotus International
- NTT Ltd Appoints Avinash Joshi as India CEO
Six minutes of silence will be kept; destruction of the World Trade Center and nearby buildings severely harmed the economy of New York City and created a global economic recession. The attacks resulted in over 3,000 deaths, more than 25,000 injuries, long-term health consequences and at least $10 billion of property damage. The attacks are considered as deadliest terrorist attacks in world history.