On December 6, 2022, the mining company announced the approval of the board of directors that a meeting will be held on December 9, 2022, to consider and approve the issuance of non-convertible bonds (NCD) in instalments with a total amount of not more than Rs 500 crore for financing. The company has to offer rated, redeemable, unsecured, non‐convertible, and non‐cumulative debentures aggregating up to Rs 500 crore.
- Union Budget 2023: Gaming Industry Welcomes TDS Changes, Awaits Clarity on GST
- Adani Group has $35 Million in Bond Coupons Due This Week
- Union Budget to Boost Country’s Exports, Manufacturing: Govt
- Union Budget 2023: Govt to Levy Tax on Insurance Policies with Premium Above Rs 5 Lakh
- Adani Enterprise, Adani Green, HDFC, Maruti Suzuki, Insurance Companies are in Focus
It is one of the leading oil and gas and metals companies with significant operations in zinc, oil and gas, lead, copper, silver, iron ore, steel, aluminium and power in India, Namibia and South Africa.
Vedanta’s net profit fell 53.71% to Rs 2,690 crore, even though operating income rose 20.6% to Rs 36,237 crore in Q2FY23 compared to Q2FY22. Shares of Vedanta Ltd rose 0.19% to 314.90 rupees on the BSE.