The Western Railway (WR) has introduced eight more air-conditioned suburban services in Mumbai today, November 22. With the new addition, the number of air-conditioned suburban services will increase to 20 from the existing 12.
“Eight new AC services will be introduced for the convenience of commuters in the suburban section of the WR, taking the number of AC services to 20,” the official said, media reported.
According to a media report, of these eight new services, of the eight AC services, four each are in the UP and DOWN directions, and two of the trains will operate in the peak hours. One AC local will be plied between Virar and Churchgate, two between Borivali and Churchgate and one between Goregaon and Churchgate stations, he said.
- OYO Appoints Former SBI Chairman Rajnish Kumar as Strategic Group Advisor
- L&T, Softbank-Backed ReNew Power Announce India Green Hydrogen Projects
- UK Approved GlaxoSmithKline Drug
- Maruti Suzuki to Hike Vehicle Prices From Jan
- Indian Firms Raises $1.34 Billion From Foreign Markets in October
In the down direction, one service will operate between Churchgate and Nallasopara, two between Churchgate and Borivali and one between Churchgate and Goregaon.