YouTube said on Tuesday that it had fixed an issue that forced many users not to access its platform or face slow services. “If you were having a slower than normal experience or were having trouble accessing YouTube earlier today, this has been fixed! The issue ran for about 20 minutes,” YouTube said on Twitter.
- Power Stocks Rise as Parliament Proposed Electricity Amendment Bill Amid Protests
- ZEEL Up For Third Straight Session
- Bharti Airtel Q1 results: Net Profit Surges 466%; ARPU Increases to Rs 183
- Indian Army Signs Deal with DFI to Develop High-Impact Drones
- HDFC Bank Raises $300 Mn in NRE Deposits
A significant outage happened with Amazon’s cloud services for many hours last week, which resulted in Netflix, Disney+, Robinhood and a lot of other services being unavailable, including Amazon’s e-commerce website. YouTube also experienced 65 outages in the last 12 months.