On Tuesday, ZebPay announced the appointment of Tarun Jain as its chief financial officer (CFO). Jain will shape the strategic and long-term financial direction of ZebPay’s business and will work closely with the organization’s leadership team to scale the firm and its systems for the next phase of growth.
According to the company, with more than 17 years of experience as a chartered accountant with various startups and multinational companies, Jain possesses strong expertise in financial management, investor relations, fundraising, strategic planning, commercial negotiation, and risk management.
- Power Stocks Rise as Parliament Proposed Electricity Amendment Bill Amid Protests
- ZEEL Up For Third Straight Session
- Bharti Airtel Q1 results: Net Profit Surges 466%; ARPU Increases to Rs 183
- Indian Army Signs Deal with DFI to Develop High-Impact Drones
- HDFC Bank Raises $300 Mn in NRE Deposits
On this appointment, Avinash Shekhar, co-chief executive officer, ZebPay, said, “We welcome Tarun to the ZebPay Ohana (family). We have been working very hard to democratize crypto assets, and with Tarun on board, we are spearheading the growth journey. Tarun’s varied experience in different sectors brings the resilience and understanding needed to help ZebPay reach the last mile of India and make crypto-assets a common name in households. We are looking forward to this change.”