On Tuesday, ZebPay announced the appointment of Tarun Jain as its chief financial officer (CFO). Jain will shape the strategic and long-term financial direction of ZebPay’s business and will work closely with the organization’s leadership team to scale the firm and its systems for the next phase of growth.
According to the company, with more than 17 years of experience as a chartered accountant with various startups and multinational companies, Jain possesses strong expertise in financial management, investor relations, fundraising, strategic planning, commercial negotiation, and risk management.
- Why Maruti Share Prices Gained 6.83% in Tuesday’s Trade ? What’s Ahead ?
- Sensex Recovers 367 Points After Losing 4000 Points in 6 Days
- Airtel Commissions 21-MW Solar Power Plant
- SEBI Bans 14 Entities in Lux Industries Insider Trading Case
- Meta Builds Fastest AI Supercomputer
On this appointment, Avinash Shekhar, co-chief executive officer, ZebPay, said, “We welcome Tarun to the ZebPay Ohana (family). We have been working very hard to democratize crypto assets, and with Tarun on board, we are spearheading the growth journey. Tarun’s varied experience in different sectors brings the resilience and understanding needed to help ZebPay reach the last mile of India and make crypto-assets a common name in households. We are looking forward to this change.”