Asia Healthcare Holdings (AHH), an investment platform for the healthcare sector backed by TPG Growth, has raised $170 million in funding from Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund GIC.
Incubated by TPG Growth in 2016 under Vishal Bali, AHH invests in and operates various single-speciality healthcare companies under one enterprise. GIC’s partnership with TPG will help AHH add more speciality healthcare entities under its network. To date, AHH has invested approximately $200 million across single-speciality healthcare enterprises in oncology, mother and child care, and fertility.
- Blue Dart Express Shares Gain 2% as Arm Purchased Two Leased Aircrafts
- GMR Airports Infrastructure Hit 52-Week High as GQG Partners Acquired 4.7% Stake
- Stocks Under F&O Ban: Balrampur Chini, Hindustan Copper, SAIL and 4 Others
- Stocks in Focus: Blue Dart Express, TVS Motor, Tata Motors and Others
- Vedanta Outlook for the Week (December 11, 2023 – December 15, 2023)
“At AHH, we have built a differentiated approach to bridge the demand-supply gap in healthcare services in India and the broader South Asia region by backing single-speciality healthcare delivery enterprises with a combination of capital, operating expertise, and cutting-edge clinical practices to power their growth,” said Vishal Bali, executive chairman of AHH.