Singapore’s DBS Group said its online banking services had been fully restored after suffering disruptions for about two days in its most extensive outage since 2010, prompting the central bank to consider supervisory action. Southeast Asia’s biggest lender said customer logins and transaction activities had returned to normal pre-disruption levels on 25 November.
- India Approves 25 LMT Wheat, 5 LMT Sugar Export Quota
- US Core Inflation Seen at 5-Year Low Ahead of Friday Report
- Shilpa Medicare Signs NCE Pact with NXI; Shares End 1% Up
- Dilip Buildcon Wins Rs 124 Cr PNGRB ATF Project; Stock Down 3.5%
- Natco Pharma Shares Slump 2% as the USFDA Issued 7 Observations
The bank’s services, including its payment app, were disrupted on Tuesday and Wednesday
DBS said its systems remained secure and were not a target of a cyber-attack. “We will continue to monitor and review the events of this week and are taking steps to prevent future recurrences,” the bank said.
The disruption drew the ire of thousands of customers just hours after the bank, Singapore’s most prominent, announced a fix after the first day of the outage on 23 November.
Live
