After the company’s stocks jumped in domestic sales to 1,623 units last month from 772 units sold last year, Force Motors advanced 1.86% to Rs 1,574.25.
Compared with October 2022, domestic sales decreased by 22.3% in November. Export sales aggregated to 329 units in November 2022, falling 9.12% from 362 units yearly while rising 229% from 100 units monthly.
- Union Budget to Boost Country’s Exports, Manufacturing: Govt
- Union Budget 2023: Govt to Levy Tax on Insurance Policies with Premium Above Rs 5 Lakh
- Adani Enterprise, Adani Green, HDFC, Maruti Suzuki, Insurance Companies are in Focus
- Union Budget 2023: FM Announces New Investment Scheme for Women
- Union Budget 2023: Divestment Target Sets at Rs 51,000 Crore in FY24
In November 2022, the production was 2,073 units, up from 1,135 units produced in the same period last year. The production fell by 5.5% in November from 2,194 units produced in October 2022.
The company manufactures light utility vehicles, commercial vehicles and engines.
On a consolidated basis, the net profit of Rs 19.25 crore in the second quarter of FY23 compared to a net loss of Rs 1.07 crore posted in the second quarter of FY22. Net sales rose 34.8% yearly to Rs 1,264.07 crore in the second quarter of FY22.