Only one stock has been put under the ban for trade on Monday, March 21, 2022, under the futures and options (F&O) segment by the National Stock Exchange (NSE). The counter has been banned under the F&O segment as it has crossed 95 per cent of the market-wide position limit (MWPL), as per the NSE.
Indiabulls Housing Finance has been put under the ban list by the stock exchange for today. On the other hand, sugar stock Balrampur Chini, which was part of the ban in the previous sessions, is out of the list for Monday. The NSE updates the list of securities in a ban for trade every day.
- Stocks to Buy for Thursday, August 11, 2022
- Avalon Tech Files Draft Documents to Raise Rs 1,025 Crore in IPO
- Subscription-Based OTT Aha Uses Advertising to Drive Revenue
- Jupiter Steps into Mutual Fund Investing with Impunity SIP
- Yes Bank and IBSFINtech Tie-up to Tap Corporate Finance Opportunities
“It is hereby informed that all clients/members shall trade in the derivative contracts of said securities only to decrease their positions through offsetting positions,” the stock exchange said. “Any increase in open positions shall attract appropriate penal and disciplinary action,” NSE added.
The derivative contracts in the mentioned securities have crossed 95 per cent of the market-wide position limit and have been currently put in the ban period by the stock exchange, said NSE.