LTI Mindtree Ltd was quoted at Rs 4,527.25, up 3.63% on the NSE. The stock is down 24.97% in 2022, while Nifty gained 4.98% and Nifty FMCG Index gained 12.24%.
- Union Budget to Boost Country’s Exports, Manufacturing: Govt
- Union Budget 2023: Govt to Levy Tax on Insurance Policies with Premium Above Rs 5 Lakh
- Adani Enterprise, Adani Green, HDFC, Maruti Suzuki, Insurance Companies are in Focus
- Union Budget 2023: FM Announces New Investment Scheme for Women
- Union Budget 2023: Divestment Target Sets at Rs 51,000 Crore in FY24
LTI Mindtree Ltd rose for a third consecutive session on January 24, 2023. The stock was quoted at Rs 4,527.25, up 3.63%. The benchmark Nifty was up about 0.11% on the day at 18,138.1. The Sensex rose 0.2% to 61,062.13. LTI Mindtree Ltd gained about 4.1% last month.
Meanwhile, the Nifty FMCG index, of which LTI Mindtree Ltd is a constituent, has gained around 7.3% in the previous month and is currently quoting at 300.86, up 1.24% on the day. The volume in the stock stood at 6.51 lakh shares on January 24, compared to the daily average of 3.74 lakh shares in the previous month.
In the January futures contract, the stock’s benchmark is at Rs 4534.1, up 3.73% on the day. LTI Mindtree Ltd is down 24.97% in 2022, compared to a 4.98% jump in NIiftyand a 12.24% jump in the Nifty FMCG index.
Based on TTM earnings, the PE of the stock is 39.25 ending December 2022.