Kaleidofin, a neobank, announced that it had raised $10 million in its series B funding round, led by the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation. This takes the total funding raised by Kaleidofin to date to $18 million. Existing institutional investors, Oiko Credit, Flourish Ventures, Omidyar Network, Blume Ventures and Bharat Fund participated in the Series B round.
- HPCL to Lift 45% More Oil From Iraq to Meet Expanded Refining Capacity
- Glenmark Pharma Gets FDA Nod for Generic Regadenoson Injection
- Apple iPhones Registers 48% Growth in India
- Ultratech Cement Q3 Consolidated Net Profit Rises 8% to Rs 1,708 Crore
- JSW to Invest Rs 2,200 Crores in Wind Power Project in Tamil Nadu
Kaleidofin’s key product lines are: KaleidoGoals, a goal-based savings solution, KiScore, a supervised machine learning-based automated credit health check for informal sector customers, KaleidoCredit, credit as a platform service for lending and debt capital markets use cases and KaleidoPay, a suite of inclusive payment solutions. Across product lines, Kaleidofin has over one million active transacting customers across India. It has created a localised and accessible footprint across 230 districts and 14 states in semi-urban and rural India.