On a consolidated basis, the net profit of NOCIL rose 19.1 per cent to Rs 35.73 crore on a 3.8 per cent increase in revenue from operations to Rs 389.23 crore in Q2 of FY23 over in the second quarter of FY22. The profit before tax stood at Rs 48.57 crore in Q2FY23, registering a growth of 19.1 per cent from Rs 40.78 crore recorded in Q2FY22.
- Coal India Shares Up 1% as May Production, Sales Growth Cheers Street
- M&M Financial Services Shares Soar on Strong Disbursement Growth, Collections
- GAIL Injects Rs 2,100 Crore in JBF Petrochemicals
- Apollo Hospitals Hits 52-Week High on Talks to Raise $200 Million, Shares Jump 8% in 2 Days
- Sebi Lists New Norms for High-Risk FPIs
The Operating EBITDA grew 23 per cent to Rs 62 crore in Q2 of FY23 compared to Rs 50 crore posted in FY22. The operating EBITDA margin improved to 15.9 per cent in Q2 of FY23 compared with 13.4 per cent in Q2FY22.
This company manufactures rubber chemicals, offers basic organic chemicals, and is engaged in the manufacturing and trading of rubber chemicals.
On the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), NOCIL’s shares slipped 3.45 per cent to Rs 233.55.