PM Modi organised a meeting with the Union Council of Ministers, called ”Chintan Shivir”, and explained that simplicity is the way of life.
- PM Modi to Hold Review Meeting With Ministry Secretaries Today
- GST Council Decides to Set Up Two GoMs
- SBI, BOB Reduce Home Loan Rates by 25-45 Bps
- Byju’s And NITI Aayog Partner to Give Free Education to Kids
- New Equity Investors to be Vodafone Idea’s Calling Card
The meeting presentations were shown by Union Ministers Mansukh Mandaviya and Dharmendra Pradhan on organisation and time management. Four more such meetings will be held for better governance. The ministers presented practices on time management, organisation, root cause analysis of problems and choosing individual staff. At the meeting, PM Modi urged the ministers to learn best practices from their colleagues.