The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has retained the Advisory Committee to advise the Administrator in the operations of the Srei Infrastructure Finance Ltd (SIFL)and Srei Equipment Finance Ltd (SEFL) during the corporate insolvency resolution process.
- Why Vedanta (NSE: VEDL) gained 12.91% today? What’s Ahead?
- Sterlite Power Gets Rs 324 Crore Transmission Project
- Tea Exports Drops by 14% in 2021
- PharmEasy Closes Pre-IPO Funding at $350 Million
- New Zealand PM Ardern Raises Lockdown in Auckland
On October 04, 2021, RBI had constituted a three-member panel to assist Rajneesh Sharma, Administrator, in discharging his duties.