Shiprocket is in talks with Temasek to lead a new funding round of around $200 million. The company is planning to use the new funds for growth and purchase smaller startups in the areas like automation and others, reports media.
Company founder Saahil Goel said the funding news was not accurate. “We have not finalised our round construct and have not signed any agreement yet. The final set of investors, fundraise amount and valuation are in the works right now. The fundraiser will help us grow our business as well as grow inorganically via tech purchases,” he said in an emailed statement to Media.
- Why Maruti Share Prices Gained 6.83% in Tuesday’s Trade ? What’s Ahead ?
- Sensex Recovers 367 Points After Losing 4000 Points in 6 Days
- Airtel Commissions 21-MW Solar Power Plant
- SEBI Bans 14 Entities in Lux Industries Insider Trading Case
- Meta Builds Fastest AI Supercomputer
Shiprocket collects delivery demands from direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands, micro-entrepreneurs and local firms and sends them to logistics companies like Delhivery and Ecom Express. They also offer a technology stack to retailers to join their shopping websites on platforms like Shopify.